CardWerk is your smart card technology expert for smart chip card software development and technical security chip consulting. Our vast smart card system expertise is ideal for everyone who would like to integrate contact chip cards (ISO 7816) or contactless (ISO 14443, ISO 15693) chip cards using desktop chip card readers or encoders built into smart card printers with embedded smart chip encoders.
Areas of smart card consulting expertise:
- secure authentication for logical access and IoT
- integrating physical access control chip cards from HID Global: HID Prox, iCLASS, SEOS
- integrating smart card readers and chip card encoders through industry standard and proprietary APIs
- Mifare Classic, DESFire card integration
- on-card application development with multi-application cards including MULTOS and JavaCard
- technical consulting
- smart card system standards PC/SC, ISO 7816, ISO 14443, ISO 15693
- U.S. Government issued smart cards including PIV, CAC, Passport
- implementing new card applications, authentication protocols, anything close to APDU level
We integrate smart card technologies from many industry leaders.
With smart card software development services from CardWerk you tap into a vast smart card technology resource.
Our smart card system expertise includes
- selection of smart cards
- smart card OS
- smart card standards
- smart card reader
- printer with encoder
- multi-application cards
- contact/contactless chips
- PC/SC, pcsclite
Short gig or long time project – we are here for you. Contact us with your smart card system requirements now.
CardWerk specializes in smart card consulting and software development.
We also provide technical support, and sales engineering services to smart card technology leaders.
Over the years we developed business relations with many smart card solution partners giving you access to a multitude of smart card areas including
Try our smart card libraries for .NET framework. C# and VB.NET sample code makes developing your own smart card application in Visual Studio easy.
Never get stuck in a maze of smart card standards and native APIs. SmartCardAPI has helped hundreds of software developers.
Sample code is available for
- Mifare Classic
- Mifare DESFire,
- HID Prox, iCLASS, SEOS
- KVK, eGK
and many more cards